Last updated: June 30, 2030
- My Company My Company means Double Coconut LLC located in San Francisco, CA, USA.
- GDPR General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data:
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process:
Double Coconut collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Double Coconut may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age, country, gender and allowed Facebook or Twitter information.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Double Coconut. This information can include: your IP address, mobile handset model, browser type, domain names, access times and referring applications addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Double Coconut applications.
3. How we use the personal data:
Double Coconut uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Double Coconut may keep track of the application usage in order to determine what Double Coconut services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Double Coconut to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Double Coconut does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this web site or application.
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data:
Double Coconut’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Double Coconut needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Double Coconut permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Double Coconut’s legitimate interests
- Double Coconut needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data:
Double Coconut will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Double Coconut will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights:
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Double Coconut welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Double Coconut has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Double Coconut at firstname.lastname@example.org